- This event has passed.
Walking the Luminous Path
May 20 @ 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Discover your highest spiritual potential by awakening your soul’s co-creative purpose. Edgar Cayce’s readings suggest that we are all born with the capacity to be cocreators with the Divine Forces. His tenet that “Mind is indeed the builder…what is held in the act of mental vision becomes a reality in the material experience” was repeated throughout his readings. This idea is a principle found in many great spiritual traditions– as the Peruvian Shamans would describe it, “we each have the power to dream our world into being.”
Linking Cayce’s psychic insights with ancient Shamanic practices that bridge the visible and invisible worlds, Nancy will lead you to a fuller understanding of our destiny as “luminous energy beings” who are no longer bound by time or the constraints of linear thinking. Freed from the limits of the physical realm, we can achieve a state where all things are possible, and bring our thoughts into action.
You will work together and be guided on a soul journey to assist you in:
- identifying current, past life, or ancestral patterns to be released or transformed to better serve you in this life
- sensing and strengthening your “luminous energy field” – what Edgar Cayce might call the “aura”
- setting an intention for physical and spiritual healing and renewal
- recognizing latent talents and intuitive abilities
- discovering your personal Power Animal to assist you on your journey
- using the power of co-creation to help bring your life goals into reality
- reconnecting with your guides and your higher self for transformative change
This unique, insightful, and life-changing program will offer an introduction to the Peruvian Shamans’ view of the Oneness of all life and the natural approach to intuitive growth and wholeness through Luminous Energy Healing. It will highlight the similarities between the ancient Shamanic traditions and the Edgar Cayce readings, and give you a new view of the nature of reality and the power of the mind as you “dream your world into being!”
Registration: At-door registration/book tables open at 8:30 a.m.
Meal break: To Be Determined